Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Way to go, Esther!

I know it'd sound completely loser-ish to concede defeat in the second week of school, but oh my I've to say that the amount of readings are outrageous. Too much for a puny brain to handle indeed. Who said Uni life was a breeze? HUH. HUH. Maybe jc was, comparatively. :l

GOD SAVE ME...........! AHH.

But I believe God hasn't brought me thus far to see me fall. Amen :D

Jamie and I were just conversing the other day, bout how God sees the end. Like des's post. During our troubles sometimes, we don't get why God reacts the way he does, especially when it seems irrational. Won't deny that at some point I've even doubted if He still loved me or even existed in the first place. "Why isn't He answering me yet? Is He even listening? Why did He allow this to happen?" etc. But I guess bottom line is, our perspective of what's best and whats not, could be completely different from God's. Just simply cos He sees the end, and we don't. But looking back now, I feel so dumb that I was disappointed with God those times. And I finally understand why those things happened to my friend. I'm so glad you're happy where you are now. Your ordeal had unexpectedly taught me so much about faith and trusting in Him that He indeed knows what He's doing. (:

Cos even when my world crashed, He was still holding my world.

No comments: