Sunday, September 02, 2007

Aug 31st's Banquet '07 & NUS biz pageant '07

NUS biz pageant finals


Congrats shu! You're always a winner in our hearts! (:

I'd have to say that I was quite worried I'd look like one of the receptionists when i stepped into the Asian Civilisation Museum. Haha Thank God it didnt happen tt way. Haha


Banquet '07

Food was good! Like for once (: Mushroom soup was superb man.

HAHAHA, oh my word. Hilarious. Jonathan luh, ask you to wait you still take. hah!

Take 2 (:

Take 3 (: Esther gives up looking at the cam.

I'm pretty camera sensitive. Haha, Ever-ready!

Okay GROSS.

Jonathan trying to smile properly...

Trying very hard.

Finally consults esthertan on "how to smile" and ta dah! Notice the improvement?! haha

How can we not have a picture of our "Xiao3 hei1 nan2 zi3" pose! HAHAHAHA.
This is region F for you. They never fail to crack me up (:
SHEENA'S "are you serious!?" face- award winning.


Region F (: There will always be a very special place in my heart for each of you. <3

No comments: