Thursday, September 06, 2007

Evil library barriers

School has been rather unkind to me. ):

Especially the entrance barrier of the library. Argh. As we all know, you've to tap your matric card in order to gain access to the library. But ystd, I was made the queen of library noobs. I actually tapped my adult ez link card for umpteen times and realized (duh), after like 10 tries(yea only then!), that i was tapping with the wrong card that didn't pretty much look like my matri card at all. The frustrated stares of the longgg queue behind me made me wanna find a hole to bury my head. :l

And so I was illustrating my story to Judith and Desiree at the library entrance today, and mocking at myself to make me feel better as usual, then....... my bag got caught in the barrier. And I was pretty much stuck there for what seemed like hours. Rwar. Haha

Just another embarrasing day. When am I not. Haha

The stillness of the night, the deafening silence and the tears. I thought of you,

No comments: