Saturday, October 10, 2009

HYPE!

And so it's final, I'M GOING TO BKK with my dearest girls! I've been having random outbursts of exhilaration the past few days. The thought of buying online clothes at cost price? One word- SHUANG! I've been squandering (not like there's much to squander) my free time on lookbook and the fetish for boots has returned. I know how the combination of fat thighs and boots is such a disaster. And I know how depressing it would be if I went to bkk and could not to fit into any of the cheapo free size clothing. I'm very aware of how my supper habit has taken a toll on my weight. Therefore, I'm determined to curb my daily supper habits! With the upcoming Media Fast in Nov, Col and I are gonna save up $$ from online shopping! Abstinence is the way to go... For good things are worth waiting for. Hur.

I can barely wait! Jan seems so far away. Meanwhile, it's gonna be loads of excel sheets, books, exams, project deadlines, conference meetings, care and share, weddings, 21st parties, Christmas production stuff. I'm thinking if I should go extract my wisdom teeth (4 to be exact) in Dec? Then again, I'm extremely petrified. We'll see. Now, everyone say Hello to the weekends. Haa.

1 comment:

col said...

YEAH MAN!

BKK HERE WE COME! :D wooohoooo.