Thursday, November 17, 2005

indescribable. INDESCRIBABLE. indescribable.

time and again he has desmonstrated his faithfulness and goodness.

time and again i have doubted him about what seemed impossible to me.

time and again i have forgot all that he has done for me.

time and again he forgives me for that and reminds me with another act of his unfailing love.

i can't start to say how grateful i am, how overjoyed i am, to have found this love, friend, daddy, comforter, provider, saviour, wonder working God.

time and again he has amazed me, and left me in awe of Him, speechless.

no words are good enough to describe the beauty of his majesty.
no words. can ever explain he's greatness.
no greatest sacrifice which i can ever give, is enough to thank Him.
nothing. is. like Him.

with the dismal amount of money i had in my account tt barely could feed myself for a month, i told God, " i wanna go for the timor trip. i had enough of hearing it from others. i wanna go and do something for God myself." with a deposit of 100 bucks i just signed up for the trip.
after awhile i forgot about the need to pray about it and ya. soon i had alot of doubt about still being to make it thr to timor.

then came youth camp sign up. as much as i wanted to go, i obviously didnt have the money la. haha so i started praying again, for the money for youth camp and timor trip. shortly after, i got a job, temporary one. i thot, wow god is great, at least my youth camp fees can be partially settled?

lil did i noe that that wasnt IT. haha. longstoryshort, thank god for my dear esthertan's bravery, my aunt offered to pay for my trip today! ps.(*scream!!!!) i was sooooo happy i tell you. im am just so speechless at how god blesses.
now, i can even sign up for youth camp with the remaining money! ahh.im just so so so in awe.
SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM
JESUS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU=))

i'll end off with goddaddy's favorite line (well, one of his i guess) " JUST ASK AND YOU'LL RECIEVE!!!!"=) ITS TRUE.

No comments: