Tuesday, December 27, 2005

happy belated birthday my dearest friend!

thank you for being there for me 24/7.
thank you for walking with me thru the hills and the valleys.
thank you for making me your friend.
thank you for kissing me goodnight.
thank you for watching over me even when i slp.
thank you for giving me a reason to wake up everyday
thank you for coming into the world,
thank you for the cross.
thank you sooooo much for this love.
i know youre coming again.
till then...

jesus dearest, i hope you had a fun party up there in heaven.:)
sorry i cant be up there with you yet.
but i pray tt you'll hear me singing you a birthday love song.
i never know what to get you for your birthday cos you seem to have it all huh. tsk.
oh well, i can never outgive you, jesus.
you always give;
even on your birthday, you gave the world the greatest gift.
am still trying to unwrap tt gift.:)

thank you jesus, obrigada.
hau hadomi ita, maromak.<3

No comments: