Wednesday, September 27, 2006

unwanted 27th september has arrived.

got back some of my prelim results today but i cant exactly say how im feeling thou. i was expecting all low Fs and on the bright side, i didnt exactly got tt for all. okay at least not for those i got back today. really quite surprised. butttt, it wasnt very very much better, but i still am very grateful to God. (: couldnt have done it w/o him. BUT BUT. i REALLY HAVE ALOT TO DOO. and i thot about it, im left with 35 days to "A"s and i really gotta put in my all to fly the grades up. and of course i need supernatural intervention!! alot of tt. lyke 99.9%. okay and so tmr's the start of hard core mugging. there's no time to lose esther! JESUSSS. :D

i cant believe it- HADY WONN! :D as much as i told myself, i'll not go crazy, scream or jump during the show. but gladys can testify tt tt was so not true. hahaha madness, felt pretty weird betwn the m*nas and l*ans. HAHA really all the chinese there were lyke ah bengs and lians! cept glad and me of cos. hahaha
anw, here are some pic of the results show( do i hate myself for forgetting my cam!!)




















i figured you're big enough.

No comments: