Tuesday, November 28, 2006

IM BACK!!!
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. haha
its been a long long time!
yes its all over and my life has officially started! WEE.

okay so ive got so much to update on...........

the whole exam was. hmmm. i dunno, or rather i vaguely rmbr how it went. haha some papers were screwed but ya, im leaving it all to God. (: well, wait and see tt the Lord is good! whatever happens.

had bai jia le filming in the midst of my exams. haha ya. though we didnt win, it was an experience i surely idnt wanna miss. mark lee's a fun guy to be around and all the filming crew are such nice ppl! really had so much fun with them although half the time i was trying to figure what they were speaking in 'chim' mandarin. haha ive got freshly painted walls now and a platform. haha so any donations? haha okay nvm. just wanted to give mum and dad a pleasant surprise la. i hope. haha well at least im not living in a kindergarden anymore! im soooo glad.

leaving school's weird but cool.
found a job last monday at NTUC INCOME. (: nonono not the one with the colorful floral uniform at the supermarket. haha its more like a call centre. yup.
i think im still coping fairly well, like my colleagues, like my job! for now at least.
stepping into the working world means a whole new wardrobe! yay. but i gotta wait for my first pay to pay off all my debts first.
although squeezing into the train during morning peak hours can be REALLY nasty and having sausage mcmuffin for breakfast everyday can get me quite puky, im so glad im earning some $$. WITH JAMIE DARL. (seeeeee. seeeee. be hurt no more ya haha)

anyway, 180 was last sat and i didnt come back to blogspot in time to advertise. :/ however, it went very very very well! 640 ppl came out tt night. tt's lyke crazy compared to our normal attendance. God was mastermind and he did it so well once again! to be honest, i was pretty shocked tt day with the overwhelming response. yea, call me faithless but as much as i said i believed there were so many doubts, so many questions. at the end of the day a question was posed to me, "why were you surprised?" its been lyke in my head these days. i wonder if any of you are lyke me: we pray for something to happen, and when it does we're lyke oh my word! it actually came true?! know what i mean? yaa.

so for once we took part in the dance competition. yes, region fat. hahaha and guess what we got third. pretty shocked but ya, we did it in a few practices by god's grace! needless to say region D was GOOD. i totally loved ADAM's dance. i was speechless and closed to tears(hahah no la) at the end of the dance. it was tt GOOD. ya.

have been busy buying stuff for prom this few days. and its getting be bored and broke. very tired! spending way above my budget. God help me! arh. ive got this phobia. jamie thinks itscos of my past one, and i totally agree. its called 'promophobia'. haha okay NVM. its this thurs and im trying my best to be excited. haha yayyy...

and time flies! im gg to macau this sat to be with mum and dad! oh am i glad. no more "im your auntie, your parents are not around, you have to tell me everything.. cos IM your AUNTIE okay." blah. haha okay okay so much for reading "loving the ppl you're stuck with" this morning, esther!! okay. oh i love them. :/ god, help me.

okay now... time for bed! work tmr, YAY!

No comments: