Friday, December 08, 2006











































prom queen- christine. (pretty pretty pretty!)














































prom was fun! haha
pre prom was more fun actually.
all the shopping and stuff!
as you know, how terrified of prom i am; due to my traumatic experience in the past. :/
hahaha anw. i still hate taking photos during prom, my smiles were so stiff! oh well.
i love you pioneer babes and hunks(ehem.) tons! <3
my journey there wouldnt have been the same w/o you guys!

not forgetting my post prom!
haha. didnt go to club momo with the rest in the end. (:
went to Riz Carlton for a drink with bro et and johnt after.
thanks soo much for coming, you guys. lyke i said, i dont think i could have stood up so strong to my convictions if it wasnt for you peeps.
or rather, you guys convicted me? nono. should be the holy spirit convict you first. den you transmitted it to me. okay NVM! HAHA
aiya, either way, thanks a whole lot! <3

No comments: