Thursday, February 22, 2007

as you can probably tell by now, i'm quite googoo gaagaa over scooters now. especially vespa's vintage scooters! well i've got dad's approval on this already.. but cha ching is a serious problem. but it is a good investment! i mean... its definitely cheaper than mrt fares, in the long run. plus i'll prolly be able to use it for my wedding! haha. well i can drive my husband. then again, i'm too accident prone. ): i'll prolly flip over a dry and empty road. muhahahaha knowing me.

ohya HAPPY CNY EVERYONE :D

i am prolly the thousandth person who isnt feeling the festive season at all!!! haha. but i say, keep the money coming! woohoo. havent been visiting much this year and it seems like my relatives are in some kind of economic crisis. (boohoo) but thank God cos He's been reeaally nice to me. even thou ive been reeally not so nice to Him. but yea. (:

anw guess whatttttt, i got rid of my faulty 6111 andd i got a new phone! wee. mum and i queued frigging 3 hours for it okay! goodness. and the funny thing is there was no promotion or anything to explain the kiasu crowd. oh well..

YAYYYYYYY.

No comments: