Friday, March 23, 2007

HI BLOGGER.

i'm here typing with swollen hands that are recovering fast. (thank God!)

woke up the next day after i worked at the workshop and my fingers were like freaking sausages! ):): my back was aching like mad. i know, i feel quite ashamed of myself too. hahahaha so i decided to make a comeback today! haha. went to work for the second time, realising that the project is ending this sunday. which techinically speaking, leaving me jobless again. WOW. how nice.

but although i've only worked there for 1 1/2 days, i really had so much fun. its been quite an experience. one thats a little too good to be true. (: GREAT PAY, free lunch, free transport, easy work (quite brainless and effortless actually. don't ask me how i got those swollen fingers.) , and of course, GREAT GREAT GREAT COMPANY. <3

have to thank Aud and Calvell for showing me around and teaching me how to slack my way thru there, and of cause Danny who introduced me to the job, Pei Ling and Aud for the wonderful 4 hours of chatting today. HAHAHA. we're horrible workers to hire! :P

okay, jobless, cashless soon, how now brown cow. :S

No comments: