Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I got into my first choice in NUS, which is Arts and Social Sciences. :D I really really owe it to God! oh my. I must say i'm feeling a lil crazy? so so surreal; still in a state of shock. But i really really thank God. I wouldn't have been able to without his supernatural help! For a moment i just feel like gg back to jc and even my sec school, just to tell that principal and teachers the student they thought little(almost nothing! haha) of made it into a uni! Can't believe she told me i was hopeless and should just drop out. Anyways, the faces of my parents'- priceless. (: NTU haven't got back to me. SMU is prolly not. haha

Last weekend was neatly spent. Wild Wild Wet(not wide wild web HAHAHAHAH. oops sorry) for family day. It was a boring place, seriously. But the company made it all better! <3

Watched 200 pounds beauty twice in the cinema! Met up with Jun Ming and Gladys ystd. Nice catching up- all the army stories and all. Went to join my sec classmates after. It was fun.

Another thing i feel super exultant about- i bought the new buble cd! <3<3 haha

May day was fine. Woke up too late for bowling -_- sad! So went to see the doctor for some tests for my infection and my jaw. MY JAW! I've got Arthritis! Like, what in the world?? due to overexerting my jaw. haha its either
1) i talk too much
2) i get excited so easily i gasp at everything
3) i drink too much bubble tea. (and chew too much a day)
Sad enough, the consultation fees came up to 63 bucks. Shopped quite a bit after.

I'm broke once again. sigh

I'm random once again. double sigh!

God has been soo good to me. Aren't you so glad that he's just always here? Always ready to lend a shoulder, a listening ear, a helping hand. The thot of that just comforts me. (:

No comments: