Wednesday, May 30, 2007




May's gone. So let me sum up my activities in a word;

"SHOPPING"- every girl's greatest pitfall. (or least mine.)

I'm truly 'amazed' at myself. Nono, i'm ashamed of my appalling spending habits. I can't believe i spent 3/4 of my pay on just shopping. On what, I don't really know. For the past one week, I've been totally cashless. I couldn't even buy bubble tea! ): And when charis was so nice to treat me, Jocelyn just had to make me drop it on her. (HAHAHAHA) I was really sad okay! lol

Just when i decided to stop my undue spending, the GSS came along. OH, HOW COULD YOU RESIST! And so after my repentance on Sat, Sun i went with col and joy to Fox and Diva and grabbed whatever we could. Oh my. and I thot, okay this shall mark the end of it for May. Little did i know, i was gonna go to vivo today. HAHA. Bought some tops from Pull and Bear.

Im not hopeless Im not hopeless Im not hopeless.

I am going to save I am going to save I am going to save.

After the GSS is over maybe, i just can't do myself this sort of injustice. haha Whatsmore the GSS is supposed to help you save! So yea, i'm learning to save in a lil different way tt's all. lol

On the bright side, I get have a day of unadulterated holiday tmr. just gonna sleep it thru' (: weeeeee!

No comments: