Monday, October 05, 2009

Here I am, sitting in my dimly lit room with my new lamp from Ikea, listening to the silence. It's a beautiful sound I tell you. It's an awesome feeling- to be able to slow down, take a breather and unwind (even though it's 2.30am in the morning and I should be sleeping). Life hasn't been any less crazy. But I'm learning to manage my time a little better I think. It's elearning week and I'm supposedly less busy but doesn't seem like it at all. Hur. Anw, I had an awesome day at ikea! I go crazy at the thought of being at Ikea and smelling the aroma of new furniture, meatballs, daim cake!








3 comments:

syl said...

I would also love to sit and listen to the silence..

Yvonne said...

ESTHER!!! missing u guys so much!!

Gladys Chung said...

haha hey! my goodness i cant wait to put those swedish meatballs into my mouth again!!! :D Wish I was there with you guys!