Saturday, October 15, 2005

for the first time in my entire life, I DID HOUSEWORK PROPERLY TODAY! no kiddng. i sacrificed 2 hours of sims altogether kay. IT WAS DAMN TORTUROUS. since my mum and dad left, hmm we sorta left the house the way it was. haha no sweeping, mopping or whatsoever. haha it has been three weeks? haha. you can imagine how dirty and messy my house WAS before i salvaged it. muhaha.

GROSSSS.lyke i didnt even realise-i was living in a pig's sty. chunks of dust that kill, LOADSSSS of hair,( i tink im bald le) food particles everywhere. EWWWW. I ended up using lyke 6 magic-clean tissues! ( just the sweeping part) every tissue was lyke totally black and full of dust, i think it did amount to 4 cm of dust! haha lol. (its a wonder i didnt get asthma.haha)
i took freaking long to find the mop. and finally when i found it, it was faulty la. lyke the top half broke off with the bottom. lol. i reali had a hard tym mopping. i didnt even noe how much of the detergent to use. haha. i ended up with a rather foamy solution. haha but oh well, whatever, im finally done after two freaking hours. yay.

i seriously wanna salute all parents or "maria" s who do housework. i should say im forever grateful to my parents for mopping and tidying up the house for lyke 17 years! promise never to whine when they ask me to raise my feet up again* haha. but then again when will i get the chance too. one year later i guess. hah.
seriously, i guess im still trying hard to adapt to lyfe w/o my parents around for most of the week. ahah i overslpt lyke 3 times out of 4 days of school this week. you can pretty much tell. haha NONETHELESS, I STILL MUST SAY A BIGG THANK YOU TO MY BROTHER, HE ROCKS I TELL YOU.breakfast he prepares, his EFFORTS to get up to wake me up for school, him making the pt to come home earlier to pei me, and of course, turning off my lights every night. haha. oops. yup. if it was not for him, i dont think i'd be able to survive these few weeks w/o my parents lo. yes yes, im dependent, whatever.







maybe its really tym i learn huh.

No comments: