Sunday, June 25, 2006

my mid years are this coming week.
the thot of it that it doesnt scare me, scares me alot.
what's wrong with me. okay anwww.

had yet another great day today!
services were uhuh uhuh. (:
in the end after all the frantic search for a soccer jersey ystd, hardly anyone wore todayy. ):
anyway.
had dinner, free and good dinner at esther tan's netball gathering. yea how weird. there was this fireworks display outside lot one.
there were lyke 8 youths who went. haha awkward at first but hulo, it US. we were lyke fine after awhile. haha anyway food was nice! and FREE. tt really matters when you're broke.

okay tmr's gonna be the the start of my "chionging" for mid years.
IM EXCITED. for some strange reason. well, we'll see if tmr im still this exctied about it. HAH.

No comments: