Friday, June 30, 2006

yes im proud to announce that im almost done with mid years!
haha. not lyke it actually makes a diff actually.
lol
anyway, thank god i'm lyke 99.9% well now and i can keep those capsules as soveneirs. (:
yes, the super cute pills and lime green spoon! how can i bear to consume em. haha
okay. enough bout the medicine; but the pills are navy blue!! so cool right.

jack had his operation on wednesday. yup the sterilisation one.
hiak hiak. now he's jacalina. HAH. how bout princess jackee. aww. lol
tt gay cat. he was uber ugly tt day cos of the anesthetic jab. lyke crossed eyed. ewe.
THANK GOD he's eyes are back to normal now and he's noisy as ever.
LOVE YOU MEOW if your reading this. LOL.

okay. anyway im soooo elated! almost losing my breath yes.
one, MY PARENTS ARE COMING BACK NEXT SUN night for my bro's graduation thingy on monday. two, means I CAN SKIP SCHOOL ON MON AND TUES(when we send em off in the morn.) - which are actually the days i get my results. triple yay man.
im gonna leave my tissues all ard that night and not off the lights when i come out of the toilet and slp late so my dad can nagg at me. YAY i really miss him nagging at me all day.
no, im not crazy.

i need a new cbox!

No comments: