Sunday, July 16, 2006

i just wanna say how much i love you, ben.
not forgetting jerry!
you guys totally revolutionized my life.
no longer will i wake up starved with an empty fridge tt offers me nothing.
althou you're not hot, you've been really sweet. (:
you make me wanna carry on running this race called life.
thank you, ben. thank you, jerry.
i know you'll never leave me. and i'll never be unfaithful to buy waltz or meiji ever again.
im so in lovvve with you. <3

haha. okay its driving crazy me la.
i finished a tub. and went to buy another today! yay
the new york super fudge chunk flavor. wooo.
i never lyked ice cream as i much as i do now. which is actually a bad thing for me.
REALLY BAD.
oh well, life's short. might as well live real happily! (:
im off to write a proposal to God to have ben and jerry's in heaven! HAHA

No comments: