Saturday, September 02, 2006

had an asthma attack last sunday night. yupyup.
now i hafta puff lyke frigging 14 times a day.
which reminds me, i keep forgetting to do so. bad.
and so the doctor was lyke asking me "when was your last attack? what caused it?"
i was lyke. errr. should i tell her the truth- i got an attack cos i laughed too much.
nah i didnt too embarrassing. heh

i hope i can contain my urge to blog till the end of my prelims. haha
prelims are starting right after the one week sept "holidays".
and its all i have left to salvage my folly. rarr.
and and its NOT ENOUGH AT ALL.
i did another timetable(as usual), but this time,
instead of relieving my stress, its bursting my blood vessels.
im freaking out.
ah ah ah.
as much as prelims dont act count in 'A' lvls( duh) but i think i'll be so dead if i fail anything this prelims. the principal is so gonna get me.
for now, i guess i really needa focus and see what i can do.
you said everthing was possible with you. and i know its true. :D

"the end of education is character."
do you agree?
NO. education drives one nuts.
what 'character' is there in being a nutcase?!

No comments: