Monday, September 04, 2006






























hello all. (:
haha yes, i can hear the "esther! why are you still here blogging when you said you wouldnt till after prelims? now go and studee."
blah. haha
anyway i woke up at freaking 830 today althou its is a HOLIDAY.
yup sounds tolly not lyke estherfoong i know. heh
why? cos i moved my arm. and i screammmmmed.
MY ARMS HURT SO BAD. from carrying this fat kid for hours ystd during my nursery duty.
its lyke the worst muscle cramp ive ever had!! (apart from the one i got from night cycling.)
worst thing was tt there was lyke no yoko yoko at home. yes SURPRISE. more lyke nightmare
i thot about it. maybe its time.... it time i start training myself to be stronger physically!
for the sake of my kidS, I MUST. haha ok nvm.

and i did study today! with jme shu and cla at the cc near my house.
yakked ALOT. oops :D
im in love with the cc now. (no im not gg for linedancing lessons thr. haha maybe after i retire!)
1. there are no pj ppl there! thank god. jurong lib's lyke pjc campus. lol
2. thr's nice hawker food! nice and cheeeap. yay
3. i get to reach home in 5 mins.
4. i can irritate some girl there who has a problem with mee. haha
5. i dont have get dressed after i wake up. KIDDIN. haha more lyke i dont hafta bother much laa.
the cc's study room's a great place to be. (:

and so i thot ive got my future all planned out.
if i fail my "a"s, i can try to get married and have kids.
but what if no one marries me? what if the manager chooses xi zhen over me? hahaha
ok nvm i dont mind working in the cc. haha
or a hawker? no i'll run outa ingredients by lyke 10 am from all the snacking. heh

oh kay... i guess its pretty clear. GOD's plan(the one and only) is still the best. the ultimate best for me. (:

No comments: