Saturday, December 30, 2006

the years coming to an end in a day's time!
somehow when we're nearing the end of a year, we tend to wish for the new year to come soon. or maybe its just me. but yea, i guess everyone likes new beginnings. i mean who doesnt!? the feeling of the "brand new" is just somewhat refreshing. mayb cos new beginnings also mean closure to the past-our regrets; whatever's happened in 2006 tt shouldn't have happened and so on.

was just reminded today during worship at edge of how God is so good tt he's given me so many "new beginnings" and second chances. everyday, can be a new beginning, everytime, as long as we'd ask, he'll give us a brand new start just like tt. isn't it so great, tt we dont have to wait for another new year to have a new set of resolutions and hopes? anytime, if we'd ask, he can bring closure to the nasty things or memories.

"Great is his faithfulness, his mercies begin afresh each day. i say to myself," the Lord is my inheritance; therefore, i will hope in Him!" (:

message today was gooooooood stuff. it really spoke to me bout how we should put our hope in God and not other meaningless stuff! even in the second coming of Jesus. somehow, somewhere in my walk with God ive forgotten all bout it. weird, then what in the world have i been living for.. yea mayb too often, we answer "God!!" to every single question the sunday school teacher or pastors pose us with. and mayb in a tiny corner of our hearts i find it hard to believe tt Jesus is really coming back soon. i mean, do you expect Jesus to do his thang like in the next 5 mins? well i cant say tt im mentally prepared for tt. well it blows my mind. but yea.

this simple fact of hoping in christ. but yet it entails so much more. it defines the way we react, think, and live! i mean if my hope is in christ,doesnt tt mean i wont get so disappointed when things fail to go the way i wished it had? if my hope is in christ, ive got something to look forward to, to wake up each day excited and pumped about what my God's gonna do!? i dunno, it just excites me alot. hahaha (: man man man. (:(:(:

watchnight's tmr! and movie marathon after which i'm trying to look forward to. aww, you know how much slp means to me right.

No comments: