Thursday, January 04, 2007

work has been........... B.O.R.I.N.G. me to tears! haha have been stuck doing the same campaign for a million years! but. i really really thank God! cos this project rewards by commission, although pathetic, but God has help me ALOT to get a lot of deals. and mind you, it about insurance; and i do't know many ppl tt love to get insurance calls. haha bleah. :/ encounted really mean customers, but yea, His grace is sufficient for me. (: i don't know, its an art to be able to laugh it over i guess.. which i suppose i've mastered quite a bit of! heh. now, i can't wait to get my pay check. yes, im outta cha-ching again. ): i've got so many things i gotta buy before the end of season sales end! ahhhhhhhh.

i feel so weird not having to wear my uniform. it hasnt really occurred to me tt im old. haha i mean, im done with jc(if my results are not like joy describes! grr.). and its weird. i wanna crash first three months! but okay seems like there no one tts gonna do that at the age of 19(BY YEAR.)?? i wanna be a kid.( and joy would say i am.) but seriously! im missing out alot by being "adult". i mean, check out the exorbitant transport costs!!!!!! thank God im using dad's Giro acct. hahahaha (:

all in all, i have no conclusion.
if i could be a kid all over again...... 'woooooooden' it be nice.

notice the resemblence?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.
ps: we are both living in 2007.

















i was trying my best to look demure in macau. well......DIDNT WORK. hahah blame the photographer. HAH.

No comments: