Wednesday, February 28, 2007

because He lives
i can face tomorrow
because He lives
all fear is gone
and now i know, i know
He holds the future
and life is worth the living
just because He lives

"mom, what should i be when i grow up?"
"i wanna be an accountant! i wanna be a lawyer. i wanna be an actress. i wanna be a chef! (mom shakes head vigorously! she has tasted my 'work' see.) can i work at the circus?"

i remember how i used to bug my mum bout who and what she wanted me to be. i used to have like a whole lot of ideas and ambitions. but now, when the time has come for me to decide which route to take, my mind's blank and i have no idea at all. like AT ALL.

ahhhh God help me.

results this friday.
GOD PLEASE BE MERCIFUL. :/ hahaha
everyone's asking "so how you feel? any expectations? how you think you'll do?"
as much as i hate the questions, i've given them some thot. i knw God'll come thru' for me no matter what. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying im definitely getting straight As. but i do believe that whatever happens, God's in control and he wants the best for me. (: and his definition of best could or could not be the same as ours. but his ways are higher i guess! :D

its not that i'm not scared at all. i'm get quite frightened when i remember all the mistakes i've made and considering i never/barely passed my subs in pj. but yea. now i sound so contradicting. hai thin line btwn faith tt you'll do very well and learning to accept God's plan for your life even if you do bad. aiya, i shall not think abt this anymore. & i'll leave it at that.

we'll see. *shivers!

No comments: