Sunday, March 04, 2007


pictures from longgg time ago. :D

any idea how relieved i am?! haha.
i was scared to tears when it was my turn to see my ct. GOSH.
yea, i can stand here and say that once again, God has been great to me. i mean, TOTALLY GREAT. i asked for a miracle, he gave it to me. i really really thank God for it.

from having to see the principal for my prelim results (which my dad found out the day before i got my results) i.e. Fs for everything, to being threatened to be kicked into poly, to teachers losing all hope (if ever) gathered in me, to my God who proved them all wrong. (: can i say it again? God is such a good and faithful God! :D time and again he has shown himself so real, so true and so good to reward me with things i don't deserve. at all.

gg back to school was nice. i kinda miss it luh. (: especially my girlfriends! so nice hanging out altogether and gg crazy over the dumbest things again. <3
im feeling so blessed. (:(: yea you, jamie lai! its been a joy. remember the days we studied in lot one, my house, the cc, macs and how you used to fall aslp when you were waking me up?! and all the failed attempts to study till late during our slpovers? hahaha. its truly amazing how God sent you to encourage and spur me on to finish this leg of the race. and i truly thank God for you. even now, i'm so glad that we get to be in the same company, get to go lunch tog occasionally, go home tog occassionally (kinda sad), our heart to heart talk sometimes, but yea, i treasure every bit of it! (: you've been a very great friend! <3>
and of course to everyone else who have interceded hard for me, encouraged me, disciplined me. i really appreciate it. and i won't forget. never will i. cos 'A's are too painful to forget; and i'll always be amazed at how the grace of God has pulled me thru' it all. (:
alright, its 2am. i'm sooooo tired. long day tmr!
okay night ya'll

No comments: