Saturday, March 31, 2007

I HAD AN AWESOME DAY. (:

watched PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (the musical) today. and it seriously blew me away! the set, the props, the cast were really cool. indescribable! its really worth watching. (: kinda rebirthed my "theatre" dream. haha whatever, esther. they're so good at what they do! duh. i'm talking rubbish.

so glad i'm finally settled with my applications to NTU and NUS. :D now i guess i just gotta pray triply hard i make it in! heh. (: special thanks to my bro, jidi, eric loh and even pastor jeremy seaward for their help! so nice of them.

sleepover at gladys's ystd night, hmm. in a nutshell, sleepovers are bad when both of you have cravings in the middle of the night. bleah!

I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE once again. ): i need a new job! back to ntuc income btw. yea, one moment i'm in, another i'm out. and now i'm in again. but not for long i guess! i'm as practical as my boss, i need to make money too.

i miss jamie. okay, she paid me to write this. haha nah. she's cmg back tmr from japan! yay. (: goodies.

i'm prolly attending a malay friend's wedding tmr! so exciting.

i'm being so random, oh gosh. NO......!

No comments: