Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A lil update!

As you might having realised the tendency to blog every single day is kinda gone. My boss at income sorta found out what his "workers" have been donig on the web.... haha. OOPS. He has a list of websites, and a list of names of which which comp it came from. AHHH. So yea, being obedient girl (ehem) i've always been, i've stopped. Anw, campaign ended, leaving me jobless today. Found a new job! as a part time.............................. CARPENTER. (thanks danny!) haha yes esther foong. I'll prolly be trying it out tmr, from 9-6. i can do it!!! linghui's working there too with her bf, hope all goes well and i'll not die. hehe

The Synergiz Conference last week was great, somewhat a turning point for me. I don't really know how to describe it, but yea. A breakthru' i've been looking forward to. Indescribable feeling and experience i've never forget (: Thanks, God.

Met up with some 4e1 classmates to celebrate my dear Gladys's 19th Birthday(you old hag hahaha) ! I really had so much fun catching up and just hanging out... i really miss em all luh. To me, they didn't change a bit, the quiet still quiet, the nice still very kind, the noisy became noisier(ehem ling hui i wonder who.), the anti-social still anti-social (oops) etc. Had dinner and games at newyorkx2, went to esplanade to sit on that patch of grass, headed to Changi Airport to chill. (:

Being in the very "safe" env i've grown up in , never quite saw "the world we live in". Drove past some "artificial females" that were probably waiting for their "prey" in changi village, on the way to the airport. An eye opener, but i can't help but think of what was gg on deep down inside their hearts. Were their hearts hurting? Longing for someone who genuinely cared? Whatever it was, i guess we do know, what the answer to what they're searching for is, isn't it? Sometimes it scares me, reality really scares me. When we are all asleep, someone out there is wandering the streets hopelessly, someone is considering suicide, someone is crying himself to sleep, girls are forced into prostitution, ppl are getting themselves drunk in attempt to take away their sorrows. The hurting world is so real. It is.

Dear God, let me feel your burden for all these ppl, give me the courage to allow my heart to break, just like how your heart breaks for them.

No comments: