Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm counting down my weeks at work. Oh gosh, 4 weeks isn't a short period of time at all. Or rather, now that i'm left with 3, it doesn't make it any better. So as i wait longingly for the number 0 to happen, I shan't whine too much. haha Oh and I'm not allowed to take a single MC from now onwards, if not, I'll be given the boot. lol Working is never fun. I want to study for the rest of my life, like seriously.

And so the week has been alright. Like i always say, its really God's grace tt pulled me thru' it all. :3

My auntie actually called me to ask if i wanted to go Sydney Hillsong Conference! Insisting that she'd pay for me. haha God knows the desires of our heart doesn't He. But there's no one to go with. Everyone's saying "next year, next year". And it sorta clashes with many of my camps and deadlines. Oh well................. we'll see. Quite traumatized to travel alone after hearing the horror stories from "ehem" anw.

Oh! and Jordin Sparks won American Idol, as expected. Melinda oh, Melinda. sigh! But i've got to say her duet with Reuben Studdard was amazing.


NEVER ADJUST YOUR BRA ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. haha!

Weekends please don't end. :/

No comments: