Saturday, May 19, 2007

mood: unexplainably depressed. hahaha lol.

A week's leave is gone just like that. ):):

K-boxed on thurs night till 2 plus in the morning with EsTan, MeiJin,Eden and Wei Siang. I know, "esther foong" and "kbox" just don't go together. haha. I would say that mandarin MTV s are a whole lot more meaningful than those trashy ones on channel 20. No offense, just a personal point of view. I just feel people look better on TV with more cloth on them, that's all. hahaha Being required to read chinese characters tt seemed almost like Greek to me, was a lil too much to handle. But I did have fun, thou i thought i was quite a spoil sport. Sorry guys, i'll try to brushen up my mandarin before the next session okay! haha.

Went to Jonathan's place to watch him perform today! haha. Cook, i meant. And eat duh. It was a spanish dish, Paella rice. I tell you, it was yummy to the max. thanks Jon!

haha food makes me a happier girl. (:

and Hayley's nephew is so so so cute please. (thanks callista!)


mood: (:(:(:

No comments: