Wednesday, May 16, 2007




Monday Night with the golden girls! <3 (HAHA) not like we actually wore gold in the end, you know!

Anw, it was nice just catching up. But very sadly it just wasn't OUR photogenic day. so... oh well. after shu's back from Europe i guess!

Met up with glad for prata after prayer mtg to get my clothes. I wanna sell my clothes, but i am looking for a model!! Any takers? I'll pay you well.. i'm nice. lol

OH. Went to malaysia, which is of course, truly asia, today to SHOP with Miss Malaysia. ie. Esther Tan (tt's a compliment okay.) Wasn't very fruitful I'd say. HAHA.

So i was just walking out of the Malaysia custom, minding my own purse (I'm quite paranoid), and this idiotic taxi ah pek said to me in mandarin, "Hey! wow, you just went on a diet? did you succeed?". Like, what in the world! I was so shocked and I just couldn't stop laughing. I actually asked Esther, "Aa. How did he know i wanted to!? omg." hahaha. Like Caleb Seaward would say, SILLY.

Sigh, this is what the 8 months school break does to you.

No comments: