Monday, May 07, 2007

this week's gonna be long....... but God's gonna make it all better. right right God!?! (:

Monday blues! You know how sometimes you just lie in bed, rack your brains for an excuse to skip work? And when you realize that its too much a hassle to think of a strategy and too scary to inform your boss that its your 'headache' again, you realize by then, you're kind of awake already. You walk to the bathroom, still thinking of it, brush your teeth;wash your face; and you realize, okay. You're REALLY awake now. And you drag your feet to work/school. But before you know it, the day is over! ;D

But nononono! The three occasions i took MC in Tambalog, i was genuinely sick miss hilda! I'm a good girl. A special kid came to me, pat me on the head and said i was! haha. lol Back to the topic of the busyness i'm gonna face this week. I don't actually drag it although it'll mean cleaning every inch of the entire school and finishing whatever work to be done.

I'm gonna enjoy this week, i'm gonna enjoy my work. I am. I will. :D

No comments: