Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello world! My week in a word, "NUAA-ING." It sure does feel good!

I feel like I've accomplished much!
(1) I dyed my hair. Hmm, not so sure if its much of an accomplishment. ;/

(2) Met up with my JC friends, collected my cert.

(3) Shifted furniture for my ex-colleague! (without dismantling the bed at all, and it was across two streets! hilarious.)

(4) Got myself a new email! Gone are the days when i had to say my email address feeling embarrassed. It was freaking tedious, thou. What to do, comp idiots do things the primitive way. But yea, I realised a fact-my identity on the net is really, essy_oilybutt@hotmail.com. My blog, my hotmail, my msn, my friendster, my IMEEM acct and whatever not. Its like haunting me wherever i go. BLEAH. Someone help me!

(5) I'm burnt. Which wasn't my ultimate aim in going to tan myself. ): Anyway, caught up with JieMin! (:

(6) I went to shop with gladys. And my accomplishment was GREAT, i tell you. I only bought 1 thing!!! I amazed at my self control. *applaud please*

(7)I really had fun at net. I LOVE YOU GUYS. (: (although i doubt any of you visit here much haha)

I'll be off for camp this Sun morning. Honestly speaking, I'm really dreading it. AHH.

No comments: