Saturday, June 23, 2007

Last day of work

As i walked to the gate, one of the kids ran to me and said, " Goodbye miss esther. Thank you. I love you." He later kissed me on the cheek and waved goodbye.

Those words melted my heart completely. I never thot it I could feel this way bout quitting any job. I've learnt so much from that place. So many memories-good and bad. But yea, I'm gonna miss Tambalog so so much, as much as I feel elated bout taking a break and slping in. Oh well, its a bitter-sweet thing.

And so I'm not "eligible" for the arts camp next week anymore simply because I'm a girl. Yea, what?! Apparently they have a quota for girls, and guys. And the quota for girls was met by the time I went to make payment. Haha. Whatever it is, because of tt, I'm gonna be so so free for the whole of next week when everyone else is going back to their schools. Have fun guys. Muhahaha

No comments: