Saturday, June 02, 2007

44km? Its a long long journey.

The terrible muscle aches i got has come as an indication to me- i have not been exercising and i need to start! I tried everything- salonplus, yoko yoko, funny smelling chinese medicated oil. I even took a pill to ease my pain! BAD. I couldn't sleep cos of the pain in the morning when i returned, which sucked. I prayed so hard, and thank God! I can at least walk now. haha


The survivors. Where's colleen? haha

Oh my, we sure look terribly shagged. and hideous.

We got retarded, we got high, we had fun.

AND AND WE LOST SOME CALORIES TOGETHER! :D

Night Cycling 2007's gonna be revoluntionary! Cos Region F(at) is organising! Yea, just because. (:

Hey FABIAN! Just wanna tell you you're doing a great job at this! Keep going! Gambate aye!

No comments: