Saturday, June 09, 2007

the irony of it all


Mum & Dad were out of town the whole week so i took the chance to catch up with friends. :) it was a pretty fruitful week.

Monday was dinner, kboxing with region effies.
Tuesday was prayer mtg with region effies.
Wed was sec school friends night, and des and et came over later at night to chill.
Thurs was jc friends night.
Fri was just et, mich & cal night.

My shopping pangs are back. And i'm gonna feed myself tmr.

Anw, school camps are round the corner, and i'm not really looking forward to it. I hate playing games. I hate cheering and acting all hyped. I hate unfamiliarity and the feeling of awkwardness. I hate the idea of sleeping with strangers. I don't feel like gg thru the whole process of making new friends again. Its tiring.

Church camp. I'm glad its next week.

I don't get ppl who blog bout everything. Its just silly, isn't it.

No comments: