Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Zooooooooo!

We pretended today was July 18th and celebrated my dear clara's bdae! :D Haha.
Everything was perfect cept when it started to rain. Like the moment we reached the zoo. It didn't help tt I heard over the radio tt the weather was gonna be adversely wet in the afternoon. We waited nonetheless and the rain stop after lunch! yay. (:


Save the zebra and two other non zebra looking things!




Mr giraffe was either camera shy or trying to play hard to get. He achieved his goal. You have no idea how long we stayed there trying to snap a proper picture of it.

Now now now... who ever said hippos were cute.

I was forced to pat the stinky horse. I was seriously freaked out, which caused my double chin. Its like a defense mechanism for zebras. HAHA lol.

Then I saw my love! which made it all alright. (: haha
Soon there were too many. I couldn't make a choice.. Sigh. haha I chose the one with the largest pouch in the end. HAHAHA. Nvm, inside joke.
The animal farm place is like under renovations and we didn't get to see the chicks and whatever not. We were really sad thou the photo doesn't show at all I realised. We were pretending to look like we were walking exuberantly . Life is full of pretense isn't it? Haha. Right..


Went to eat at newyorkx2 at AngMoKioHub after. Like where's tt? Haha Mandai is super out of the way! Grr.

Once again, I enjoyed the companionship of my dear girls today! They've been trying real hard to match make me recently. Haha Seriously girls. :/ I love them as much nonetheless (: Really do! and always will. <3

So as of late, I've been feeling like I should treasure my wee hours more, since school's like starting and I figured I wouldn't be getting much chances of staying up late, or rather early, and waking up after noon anymore. I love brainless romance comedies. They're like the best. Just so... mindless. Haha (:

Staying up late watching movie with bags of doritos and bottles of chocholatemilk- SUICIDE.

No comments: