Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My weekend was hectic and extremely tiring! But I feel so.. hmm, accomplished? (:

First and foremost, great job region F! Night Cycling was a great success! *Applaud* :D I cycled to newton and was 'forced' into the car cos there was no medic in Stanley's car. Seemed like once I became the medic for certain groups, no one dared to be injured. I wonder why... hah.
Care and Share 07 was a blast too! One I'll never forget. (: Especially you, who's celebrating your 105th birthday this year. You're the coolest granny I've ever seen. Haha The youths really made an effort to help in the decore, ushering the eldery in, being part of the choir etc. I love you guys! (: God must be so happy. Heh

So anw, on sat, went to squid's birthday party after the care and share rehearsal which dragged till bout 9 plus 10. haha. Ppl were leaving when I finally reached luh. Haha I missed like the cake cutting, the phototaking, basically everything. Haha Oops.





Alvin I'll rmbr you for this! rar.


Bryon and his sexy pouty lips. HAH

Seems like I've been wearing my black cardigan religiously. Tsk, not good. Anw, moving on.

So anw, I've got some of my union camp photos! So yea here goes.
My og! :D






The look on Yee Wen's face- priceless.




We're traitors. We're actually from SMU. hahaha :D

No comments: