Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School begins!

And so I went for the opening, and the finale for my orientation week- skipping the main part where we are supposed to bond. It was quite weird, but yea. I'm glad I went. (: But till this day, I can't rmbr half of their names! :l haha

err, wo men zai pai zhao, ni zou kai(is the best chinese word for 'excuse me' i can think of). haha
Seems like I'm always in the yellow group in camps.



Huarh! Wang fei hong game.

The most sadistic game ever, trust me.



Now you get what I mean. haha!

Germaine and Lynn :D

Saturday
NUS Rag at the padang was a blast! My sunburns were worth it all. :D

Too bad we didn't get a shot of our star-zhu nian!

Orientation activities are finally over! Its a bitter-sweet thing. Its been tiring, but fun! Haha. Now, its time to go back to my books.

First lecture sure did feel sureal! Its almost like I forgot how it feel to be in a lecture hall, listen and take notes. Not like I actually ever did but anyway. Made a new friend during lecture ystd and talked alot to adeline(I suspect jamie's spirit resides in her mortal body, like seriously)! Explains alot doesn't it. English Lecture was quite a torture. Could barely hear the lecturer. :l But its been pretty slack and I'm liking it that way.

No comments: