Saturday, August 04, 2007

Pre-school, not 'pre-school' kind of pre-school.

So far I've skipped 1&1/2 days of Oweek. And counting? Haha. It isn't that bad, its just very tiring and similar to union camp! Yawn. I hope next week will be 'funner'. I think its prolly cos this is like my 3rd camp and my energy is at (-ve)100 already. Haha I will hang on!!!

I got all the exposure modules I bidded for: Econs, Eng, Socio and South Asian. Thank God! :D With the help of the seniors too luh(: And so we had 4 plus hours of daidee tog ystd! Haha. But thing is most of em are evening classes. I envision my first sem having "no-life". Plus I've got a tuition job in clementi! See what I mean. But on the bright side, its kind of convenient! Can drop by before school. Hopefully I don't regret my decision.. Anw, thanks Sheena!

I can't waitfor school to start, yet my set of fears are causing me to feel otherwise. Oh well, lets say at least I have friends to go for lectures with?! (: smart friends. Hiak hiak hiak.

God has been so good to me (: as always.

Chris Tomlin- How can I keep from singing
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again

I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer

I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne

No comments: