Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Before the churchs bells ring

The weekend was spent fruitfully at Kota Tinggi. (: Meet the in laws! Haha, NOT mine, bro's. haha!


Celebrated John's bdae too! Er, there's a cake on the table but I guess we're too vertically favored, no space. Haha

Yea, John's right. I didn't have much to say during THE talk. Haha! I was thinking of food. And more food. HAHA

Going back to that bungalow brought back so many memories (: Heartwarming ones. I remember the times where orange club sat all day long at the tv room doing nothing much. I remember the time Joel sounded the alarm accidentally by trying to open door to the balcony. And how I slept thru' the red flashing alarms and siren. I remember us eating cold chendol by the roadside stall and gg all crazy over it. I remember how we went to the church there and gained much.

Kota Tinggi has become a place where I look forward to go to! Thanks to Uncle and Auntie Tan who never fail to bring us to the NICEST( i mean NICEST) places to dine at. The food there are worth the calories! That's all I can say.

I'm missing the Famous Ba Kut Teh and Roti Bomb right now. Arg!

Oh goodness, I'm sounding like I'm Malaysian now. :l

No comments: