Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I live in the city of angels



The very first thing I saw when I woke up was Jamie's face. NIGHTMARE, i screamed. haha! Thanks my lovelies, your surprise appearances in the morning made my day. (: I thank God for each one of you, and I know tt it wasn't sheer coincidence tt we've come thus far tog. Thank God for you three pleasant surprises in my life. :D


Shopping with sis in law is <3. We went trying loads of stuff from accesorize, laughed at each other,messed up the store and walked out. Muhahahaha. It was my birthday, I had every right to. :l Anw, I bought lots of stuff that day, what better way to celebrate my birth than to spend my birthday doing what I love most, tog with someone I love! (:

Net group at Esther's.

Every single one of them surprised me with a flower! And I so love flowers! *hint hint. But yea, it was very sweet of them (: Thanks so much Jurong(east+west) net! Sorry to the boys, whom i've seemingly "robbed" you guys of your 'first time's. HAHA. Its okay my dears, if your girlfriend ever asks you whom you gave your 'first flower' to, just tell em the truth, they'll understand. Haha! I mean, its me you know. Its your honor actually. HAHA, alright moving on.

One of the most important people in my life (: My life couldn't be the same if you haven't been by my side. Aww! Hehe

And so I thought my day ended after supper, but when I reached home lil did I know tt I was gonna get surprised yet again. haha My favorite rodents, chua and cheng popped by just before the clock striked 12 (: So sweet, isn't it.

A simple affair this year, yet it meant so so SO much. It reminded me once again, of God's abundant blessings upon my life. Thats you, my friends. :D

Thats you.

No comments: