Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello world! It's been awhile. Somehow my blog has evolved into "Esther's private(or not) emo" little space. It's kinda sad that every time some one comes up to me and go, "I read your blog.", I'd feel this deep sense of shame and naked-ness. Oh wellos, I only have myself to blame. Therefore, this post is not gonna be a prayer to God, lyrics of a depressing song, poem or quote. (Yea, for once! Haa.)

Well, truth is, I haven't been in my bestest state the entire year. It's hard to spell it all out here and I won't be so stupid to do so. But yes, all I can say is sometimes, all it ever takes is, one word from God, one glimpse of Him, one minute basking in His presence. I should have known better from the start but yea, it's been hard keeping my head above the surface for long. I honestly hope I can get back on my feet this time. Loads of physiotherapy needed, it's gonna hurt, but I'm ready for it. It's so tiring to be far away. Chrisitianity is not easy, no doubt, but I think I've learnt that it's better to be near Him than running away from Him all the time.

Okay, this post was supposed to be a happy one! (To redeem my tainted reputation of the emo-blogger.) Life's been real busy! Never been busier I think. I seem to be rushing from place to place everyday. Hur. Tuition 9 times a week since PSLE is next week, church stuff, meet ups, birthdays, suppers, shopping, school. *Breathes* Gotta really learn to make more time to slow down and wait on Him.

No comments: