Monday, March 12, 2007

by Third day-

Did you think you were immune to this
Did you think you could escape without infection
You do all you're able to resist
Just to avoid the danger of rejection

Memory warns you of the past
When it all went wrong

When you think your life is shattered
And there's no way to be fixed again
Love heals your heart
At a time you least expected
You're alive like you have never been
Love heals your heart

Everybody has a wall to climb
That was built to guard the pain that holds them captive
Every smile that they would hide behind
Will try to mask the hurt beneath the surface

Sometimes it's hard to understand
How we're trapped inside

------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard it said that a man would climb a mountain
Just to be with the one he loves
How many times has he broken that promise
It has never been done.
I've never climbed the highest mountain
But I walked the hill of calvary

Just to be with you, I'd do anything
There's no price I would not pay
Just to be with you, I'd give anything
I would give my life away.

I've heard it said that a man would swim the ocean
Just to be with the one he loves
How may times has he broken that promise
It can never be done
I've never swam the deepest ocean
But I walked upon the raging sea

I know that you don't understand the fullness of My love
How I died upon the cross for your sins
And I know that you don't realize
how much that I gave you
But I promise, I would do it all again.

Just to be with you, I've done everything
There's no price I did not pay
Just to be with you, I gave everything
Yes, I gave my life away.

oh lord, thank you for loving me so unconditionally,
thank you for always watching my back,
being with me when everything's fallen and everyone's gone.
you're so good to me. (:

the thought of God's forgiveness esp towards ppl who did injustice to Him really amazes me. i mean, he had every right to hate or be angry or even justify himself, but he chose to forgive.
even towards us; his grace extended so readily towards us when we mess up time and again. such a beautiful thing isn't it? it is indeed tiring to hold on to grudges, offences, so liberating to let go and love again. but its easier said than done to forgive ppl who take forgiveness for granted and do things tt upset time and time again. oh then again, don't we all fall into that catergory of repeating the same mistakes a thousand times? well, and God forgives us. that blows my mind. God, teach me.

No comments: